CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Private Blog Countdown begins...

Hi....
Still here :)  I'm going to figure out this private blog thing and go private next Monday.  If you haven't sent me an E-mail or left me your E-mail address in the comments section please do so you can follow along our adoption journey.  Everything is still moving forward and our baby girl is due August 7th...as in this August....as in just a few weeks....YIKES :)  I have a lot more to update you with so please leave me your E-mail address to send you an official "Private Blog" invite.
p.s. Oh, sister of mine that is uncomfortable with all the sentimental, emotional, touchy feely stuff...I love you, but you are soooo not invited :)

7 comments:

Darcy said...

Sent an e-mail, but just to be sure am leaving it again
darcrene@bresnan.net
So excited for you!

Tammy said...

sign me up for both blogs.
tj120872@yahoo.com

Stacey said...

I am new to your blog. However I remember our journey of adopting our little girl who will be 6 months on the 9th. And o what a journey it was. Please add me to your private blog.
staceyangelo@sbcglobal.net
Thank you
Stacey

KT said...

I would love to be invited...we were on the international adoption path for about 18 months (Taiwan)...and after some problems switched over to domestic and are currently waiting. I have been slowly finding domestic adoption friends. From what I understand, you are an international-to-doemstic type family as well! kmitacek@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Harmony,
Sign me up edlhome@yahoo.com
Beth

coffeemom said...

I've just discovered your blog, after your comment on mine, thank you! Could I follow too?
schoolmom5@comcast.net

Thanks so much!

Julie said...

OK, so I have been reading your other blog and only recently discovered THIS blog of yours! Silly me. You're such a moonlighter! I'd love to follow when you go private!!!

julie@robertswitmer.com