CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Totes and Shirts and Cards...OH MY!!


Ornament/Decoration Front....$10

Ornament/Decoration Back
As of 12/07: Sorry...current orders will not be received by this Christmas (If you have already spoken with me then your order is in and will be done by Christmas).
Click on pictures for a closer look.

Really cute folded notecards. Crisp black on white. Packs of 10.... $10




The design on all the items is the country of Ethiopia. The whole family thought of words that we think of when we think of adoption. I think my favorite is my 2 yr. old's word, "roar"....after the roller coaster we have been on, I think it's perfect :) Click photo for a closer look at all the words.



Tote Bag. It expands A LOT. Great quality. ....$10.




Ladies Shirt. Sizes medium available. I am wearing the medium. I am 5' 8" and 140ish lbs. The cotton is pre-shrunk. ....$10.



Close up of Kid's shirt. The orange color turned out great!
Sizes 24 months and 6-8 yr. See Below. ...$10.



Size 6-8 (my son is 5 yr. old).



24 months. (my son is 2 1/2 yr old)



This is the Men's Large. We also have XL in this color. It is Black on Dark Grey. That way Dad won't be embarrassed to have words like "cuddle" and "kiss" on his shirt :)
....$10.


This is the men's 2xL...They only had the lighter grey in this size. I figured if you are a 2xL no one is going to mess with you even if they can read "cuddle" and "kiss" on your shirt, ha.
.....$10








3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Can I just say that it's so nice to see someone do something with Ethiopia and not all of Africa when it's for Ethiopian adoption. (One of my pet peeves since my Guate stuff just shows Guatemala and not all of North America.)

Amy said...

Cute shirts! The giveaway if for you to blog about either my blog post or one of the necklaces on my blog post. :) Thanks!!!

I went back to my post and tried to clarify... sorry it was confusing!

kristin said...

HI, Yes I do it professionally. You live in CA?