CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Heavy Heart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I heard some difficult news and my heart hearts.  The birthfamily that we are connected too is really struggling.  We are hoping they call the social worker ASAP to get help for their family.  We are also hoping that if we are blessed with a baby girl from this family that we can help her understand, forgive and love her birthfamily.  I know we have the strength to get through this, I just hope we can do a good job!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

oh my! I hope everything works out.

and your background is precious.

Ginny and Ben said...

Glad to see you are following your heart. I will keep your family and the birthmother's family in my prayers.

Amanda said...

i will say a prayer for ya'll!!!! hope everything turns out ok! it is so frustrating, i know!

Jennifer said...

Harmony, I hope that in the end everything will work out the best for the baby. I hope the birth family makes a good decision for her. Hang in there and keep us updated.
Jenny
Oh, and you CAN do a good job!